The Atlanta Braves will host the St Louis Cardinals today at the SunTrust Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Looking to play better in the post-season matchups, the Braves have quite a lot of making up to do. The Braves ended the season off with a 97-65 record. The stronger team going into the match set-up seems to be the St Louis Cardinals. At the moment, they boast a 2019 regular-season record standing at 91-71.
The match between the Atlanta Braves and the St Louis Cardinals will be taking place this afternoon. The line is ATL-135 O/U 9.
Odds for the Game according to BetOnline.ag are as follows:
|The Cardinals||Run Line: -1 1/2 -175||Moneyline: +126||Total Runs: Ov 9 -110|
|The Braves||Run Line: -1 1/2 +155||Moneyline: -136||Total Runs: Un 9 -110|
Check out the video below for more info on the game:
Check Out Other Posts Below:
- Spencer Dinwiddie Introduces Tokenization in the NBA
- The ATP Has Banned Nick Kyrgios Following Investigations
- Rugby World Cup Fixture: Canada vs Italy
- Antonio Brown Attacks the NFL on Twitter
- Montreal Canadiens Win against Panthers