NBA, National Basketball Association, is, without a doubt, the most popular basketball league. The league is made up of 30 teams from both Canada and the United States. The Toronto Raptors are currently flying the Canadian flag sky-high in the NBA. The NBA garners support from every corner of Canada which makes betting on the sport that much more exciting. The most popular players from Canada in the NBA include Andrew Wigging, Steve Nash as well as Tristan Thompson.
NBA, being as popular as it is, has several betting options attached to it. Because of this, there are several Canada sports betting sites that have made wagering on the National Basketball Association league easy for you. In this guide, you can expect to see a list of these sports betting sites that we highly recommend. We will also list several types of betting options that are available. This guide aims to make betting on the NBA in Canada simple and fun for you.
Recommended Sportsbooks for NBA Betting
The NBA games are available for Canadian punters to place wagers on because sportsbooks provide online basketball betting services. To assist you with the search we have compiled reputable sportsbooks that you can sign up with. It’s important to look for sportsbooks that offer great promotions and bonuses. All of the below-listed sportsbooks that we trust have great promotions available.
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Tips for Betting on the NBA
There are several tips to implement in order to formulate a foolproof strategy for your NBA online betting hobby.
- Manage your bankroll – your bankroll is your budget. If you manage your bankroll accordingly you should be able to place a wager on as many games in the NBA as you please.
- Consider the teams traveling schedule – usually this is important to identify which team has the home ground advantage. It also serves you to know which team might have tired players playing in unfamiliar territory.
- Stay updated – always have the latest information regarding your preferred team. If a player you prefer has been injured it would be best for you to know so you can determine if you to continue betting on the team or pick a different one.
- Choose the best sportsbooks – it’s important to always look out for sportsbooks that have the best odds, constant relevant stats and information. This will assist you when you place your bet.
- Bet Against the Public – this simply means that the public will, more often than not, bet against the underdog and opt for the favorite. In a case such as this, if you were to place a bet on the underdog because at that moment it makes sense after carefully analyzing your options, your wager will be profitable.
These tips have proven to be very effective in the past. Bettors need to ensure that they conduct proper research and don’t bet for the sake of betting.
Check Out More Basketball Betting Guides: