The CFL East is one of two divisions that form part of the Canadian Football League. The other division is known as the CFL West. Four teams in the Canadian Football League make up this division. The CFL, without a doubt, is among the most popular sporting codes to bet on in Canada, which means it would be great for punters to be able to conveniently place bets on the CFL.
In this CFL East guide, we will take you through the various teams that form part of the division. We will also show you the various betting options that exist for all CFL games. But first, we have listed some of the best Canada sports betting sites that have betting options on all the CFL games. By signing up for any of the below, you’ll make wagering on the CFL an easier activity to partake in. You’ll have easier access to CFL East Standings and other important factors. Also, there are plenty of bonuses and promotions that are available.
Top Betting Sites for CFL East Games
CFL East Guide Page Links:
- Teams in the CFL East
- How to Bet on the CFL East
- Tips to Bet on the Candian Football League East Games
- Bet on the CFL East Games Today
We stated before that the CFL East division is made up of four teams. In this part of our guide, we will look at the teams in the division.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Montreal Alouettes
- Toronto Argonauts
- Ottawa Redblacks
There are plenty of options that punters can implement when betting on the CFL East games. Below, we’ve listed and defined a few of the CFL betting lines for your convenience.
- Moneyline – In this case, you are simply expected to place a bet on the team that you think will win a matchup. For example; the Montreal Alouettes could be playing against Ottawa Redblacks, all you would have to do is bet on the team that has the best odds of winning.
- Over/Under – also known as the total betting line, in this case, the sportsbook will set a number as the suggested total points of the game. You are required to bet on whether you think the actual points of the game will be over or under the number set by the sportsbook.
- Point Spread – this betting option may also be referred to as the Margin of Victory. What matters most is not the win but by how much a team wins. The betting site will set a line for this option. For example, the team favored to win will be indicated using the (-) sign and the underdog will be marked with a (+), by so doing leveling the playing field. So, the favorite will have to win by a certain number of points based on the line and underdog will have to lose by a certain number of points as well.
- Futures – this betting line is usually available in the early stages of the season. Punters are given the opportunity to bet on the team that they think will win the CFL East Conference Playoffs as well as the team that will potentially lift the CFL Grey Cup. The trick with this betting option is that it stays locked up for the rest of the season with the odds fluctuating based on how well or how badly the team of your choice is doing. They can, however, be profitable.
To ensure that you place profitable bets on all the CFL East games, it is important that you formulate a strategy. We will give you a few tips to consider when formulating your betting strategy.
- Always consider the odds for each game.
- Look at the CFL East Standings throughout the season.
- Research the top-performing teams in the East division of the Canadian Football League.
- Manage your bankroll.
- Bet on players that have excellent records through prop bets.
- It’s best always to read the wagering requirements before accepting promotions and bonuses offered by online bookies.
Online sportsbooks have made life fairly easy for punters who enjoy betting on the CFL. There are a lot more betting options that are available online versus retailers. Also, there are quite a few promotions and bonuses offered by betting sites to players who sign up for accounts. Join today to start betting on CFL East games from the comfort of your home with either your tablet or mobile handheld device.
Check Out More CFL Guides Here: