E-wallet deposits are a popular payment method among Canadian punters. They are a secure way of depositing money from your pocket to the sportsbook. E-wallets are cheaper than traditional deposit methods such as credit cards. This deposit method can act as the middle man between the sportsbook and you. This method lowers the risks of fraud that are associated with making online payments.
E-wallet deposits are a reflection of how far the financial industry has come. The flexibility of this option is one of the main reasons why it’s loved by gamblers all over the world. E-wallets, short for electronic wallets, refer to a system of moving money across a digital platform with ease and in a quick, reliable manner. People can send and receive money using e-wallets. There different ways of funding e-wallets. In this article, we will be looking at the benefits of e-wallets. We will also look into the favourite platforms and sportsbooks that accommodate this method out of all deposits methods that exist.
Sportsbooks that have e-wallet Deposits
Any sportsbook that does not accept e-wallet deposits in this day and age is one you should probably stay away from. E-Wallets show advancement in technology. Therefore if a sportsbook has this option, it means they are keeping up with technological improvements. These are just some of the sportsbooks we have compiled that have this payment option.
100% bonus of up to C$300
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
100% up to $100 welcome bonus Use bonus code 10PLAY
300% bonus on your first deposit
Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
Sign up bonus of CA$100
What You’ll Find in this Guide:
E-wallet Deposits are not confined to just one method but there are plenty of ways to go about making an e-wallet transaction. The two most popular e-wallet platforms are Neteller and Skrill.
- Neteller – This e-wallet platform has been around since 1999 and has a large number of account holders all over the world. This platform can be country specific if need be. It also has a MasterCard option that allows for purchases and withdrawals.
- Skrill – this payment method was formerly known as ‘Moneybookers’. The platform is reliable and affordable, therefore, loved among Canadian punters. Its reputation speaks for itself as they have been around for 15 years and still going strong.
- Paysafecard – this is another e-wallet platform available to bettors in Canada. Paysafe, like the above platforms, does not need personal information in order for a transaction to take place.
All of these platforms are owned by one company. It makes sense that they are all rated as being the best e-wallet deposit platforms. Other recommended e-wallets for Canadian bettors include Instadebit, EcoCard and Entropay. Punters in this part of the world are spoilt for choice when it comes to e-wallet deposit options.
There are plenty of benefits linked to using e-wallets as a method of payment.
- With e-wallet deposits, punters will never have to reveal their banking details. One thing to always consider is to make sure that the money is from a secure platform.
- The only risk you have is the possibility of incurring is limited to the amount of money in the e-wallet and not your bank balance in its entirety.
- This payment method is faster than other deposits methods.
The e-wallet method of deposit is not without its disadvantages in the world of sports betting but the good definitely outweighs the bad. With the type of security and peace-of-mind, this platform makes sense and that’s why it keeps growing in popularity. Also, there are plenty of options that are available which also gives bettor flexibility in terms of choice.