Fantasy Soccer Betting CA
Fantasy soccer betting in Canada is on the rise. This popularity can be attributed to Major League Soccer (MLS). Fans and bettors in Canada can now own their very own soccer team. Punters can also participate in bets with these fantasy teams they create. What’s great about imaginary soccer is that the real sport is played basically all day every day around the globe. Meaning there are more tournaments for betting. Soccer is known worldwide as the ‘beautiful game’, therefore making it attractive to plenty of bettors. Why not join in the fun?
Fantasy soccer betting is not at all complicated. Canadian bettors can use their trusted local sportsbooks to bet on fantasy sports in other leagues outside the country as well. This includes the UEFA and English Premier leagues. In this guide, we will share the few tips and tricks we have regarding betting on this sport. We will also share a list of reputable Canadian sportsbooks that you can use to begin your fantasy betting journey.
Sportsbooks that Offer Fantasy Soccer Betting
There are plenty of Canadian sports betting sites that have made provision for fantasy sports betting. To make it easy for you we have compiled a list of trustworthy sportsbooks. Have a look at the list below.
What You’ll Find in this Guide:
- Major League Soccer Fantasy Sports
- How Does Betting on Fantasy Soccer Work?
- Carefully Choose Which Events You Participate in
- Digital Soccer Fantasy Betting
The soccer fantasy betting phenomenon took a while to hit the shores of Canada. The MLS fantasy sports betting have, however, developed a strong following. The popularity and following sees growth on a daily basis. This is because there is much to be excited about among bettors such as the quality of some of the players.
Once you have identified a sportsbook, you are left with the task of creating your team. One important factor to remember is that fantasy soccer is based on statistics. These are the steps you will need to follow to get started:
- Pick your team of 11 players with players from three teams in your chosen league. This is limited by a salary cap.
- In your team, you need to have the following set up for match day: three midfielders, a goalkeeper, three defenders, and two forwards. The team must also have two players that can play anywhere on the field.
- When participating in betting on this sports, it’s very important to keep track of the game statistics. This includes stats on things such as ball possession, shots on and off-target, and the like. It is imperative to keep track of these because you gain points from it as well.
Soccer has plenty of leagues in different parts of the world, including Canada. As a bettor of fantasy soccer, it’s important to carefully analyse which leagues you’ll be participating in. These are the leagues that are at the forefront of fantasy soccer betting:
- English Premier League
- Major League Soccer
- UEFA Champions League
Whether you choose to bet on daily matches or season-long tournaments, fantasy sports has an option that best suits your preferences. Canadian punters are encouraged to participate in this bet type by signing up with any one of our recommended sportsbooks. Always remember to keep the entertainment value high enough that you do not start disliking the sport. Sign up today to get some great bonus deals.