Canadian punters looking to place bets on the Liverpool vs. Leicester City match this Saturday can rest assured that we have them covered. We will have a look at some of the betting lines that seem to be popular among punters. Whilst we’re at it, we will also look at the odds for each match.
Liverpool and Leicester City are going into this match strong as they made impressive starts to the EPL season. Liverpool is currently leading with points at the top of the table with Leicester City is sitting comfortably at third on the league table.
If we consider the statistics, Liverpool is proving to be an obstacle course for any team playing against it. However, Leicester is not far off.
Below, we’ve compiled odds for you that we sourced at BetOnline.ag:
Liverpool Moneyline: -213 Spread: -1.25 (-101) Over: 3 (+100)
Leicester Moneyline: +600 Spread: +1.25 (-119) Under: 3 (-120)
Have a look at the video we have sourced for you below for more information on the match. To all our punters; remember to bet smart!
Check out more posts here:
- MLB World Series Championship: Atlanta Braves vs. St Louis Cardinals
- Spencer Dinwiddie Introduces Tokenization in the NBA
- The ATP Has Banned Nick Kyrgios Following Investigations
- Rugby World Cup Fixture: Canada vs Italy
- Antonio Brown Attacks the NFL on Twitter