The AFC West, also known as the American Football Conference West Division, is one of four divisions that make up the American Football Conference. The AFC West division was formed in 1960. The teams that fall under this division are the current champions, Kansas City Chiefs followed by the Los Angeles Chargers, Oakland Raiders, and the most dominant team in the division, Denver Broncos.
The AFC West, along with all the other AFC divisions, form part of the National Football League (NFL). In this guideline below we will look at the various sportsbooks that allow Canadian bettors to bet on AFC West games. We will also look at betting options that are available. Online sportsbooks are great because they allow the bettor to place bets in the comfort of their home rather than being in a long queue. Another reason to bet using the best sportsbooks is the promotions and bonuses that are on offer. If you are a new punter looking for some guidance then you’ve come to the right place.
Best Sportsbooks for AFC West Betting
For bettors that want to wager on the NFL AFC West divisional games, we recommend signing up with these reputable betting sites. They offer convenience, are reliable and allow for Canadian bettors to place wagers on AFC West games with ease. These online sportsbooks also offer great value for money to their punters.
AFC West Division Page Links:
We’ve already made mention of all the teams in this division of the American Football Conference. For your convenience, we’ve decided to briefly list them below; along with the number of times each team has won the division championship title since 1970.
- Kansas City Chiefs – 11 division titles
- Oakland Raiders – 10 division titles
- Los Angeles Chargers – 11 division titles
- Denver Broncos – 16 division titles
There are plenty of betting options available in the AFC West division. For your convenience, we will list some of these options and explain them in the simplest way possible.
- Moneyline – this betting line is the simplest of them all. In this case, a punter simply picks their favourite team to win the game.
- Futures – in this case, you would be picking one of the teams in the AFC West division to win the Super Bowl. The trick is to pick the presumed winning team before the season begins.
- Over/Under – this betting option is also pretty simple. Your sportsbook will pick a number as the total points of the game. Your job is to state whether you think the actual total score will be over or under that set by the sportsbook. This betting option can also be referred to as the total.
- Point Spread – your sportsbook will pick two teams playing against each other. One will be the favoured team to win and the other will be the underdog. Your job is to bet against this by stating whether you think the team will perform better than they are expected.
Bettors have plenty of options to pick from. Ranging from the sportsbooks we’ve listed as well as betting options. if you are looking to get started in the fast-paced world of NFL Betting then we recommend you get started on the right foot by signing up with the reputable sites in this guide.