The Cincinnati Bengals are a professional football team that hails from Cincinnati, Ohio. The team is currently coached by Zac Taylor and their home stadium is Paul Brown stadium. If you happen to be a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and are looking to place bets on this team then you’ve landed on the right page. We will briefly look at the team’s history and provide you with wagering options for upcoming games involving the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Cincinnati Bengals are known for their famous fight song, Bengals Growl. This team is one of four teams that fall under the American Football Conference North Division. The National Football League is among the most sought after sports league by bettors in the US, Canada, and other regions. Below we will list some of the sports betting sites that are highly recommended for Canadian punters. These are great because they offer convenience. We will also briefly share the team’s history and NFL betting tips.
Sportsbooks for Cincinnati Bengals betting
The sportsbooks we’ve listed below offer wagering options on all of the Cincinnati Bengals games and other NFL matchups. Also, they are suitable for our Canadian punters. Online sportsbooks offer bettors convenience because you can bet anytime and anywhere.
100% bonus of up to C$300
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A €10 Free bet when you bet €10
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
300% bonus on your first deposit
Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Cincinnati Bengals Page Links:
There are plenty of wagering options that you can implement in any Cincinnati Bengals game. To get you started we will look at the few most popular betting options.
- Moneyline – of all the betting options this is the most popular and the simplest option. Bettors are required to back the team that they will win the game.
- Over/Under – this betting option is also commonly referred to as the totals bet. In this case, a number is set by a bookmaker as the presumed total scored points of the game. Your job as a punter is to state whether you think the number will be over or under that set out in the sportsbook.
- Proposition Bets – these are great because they add more entertainment value to sports betting. In this case, you can bet on anything that you think might happen in the game. What’s great about these is that they are not dependent on the final outcome of the game. A good example of this is betting on how long the national anthem will be, or which team will get the first touchdown of the game.
- Futures Bets – this betting option refers to something that will take place in the future. The most common futures bet in the NFL is betting on your favourite team to win the Super Bowl before the season kicks off.
- Points Spread – the point of this bet is to give each team a fair chance by levelling the playing field. Bookmakers create what is called a ‘spread’. The favourite team is indicated with a (-) and the underdog is indicated using a (+). The favourite team will have to win by a certain number of points whereas the underdog would have to win or lose by less than the spread. Should the favourites win by more than the set points they would have ‘covered the spread’.
As you can tell, NFL betting options are plenty. You can use any of these for Cincinnati Bengals games. You have to start by looking for a sports betting site to get started!
The Bengals were formed in 1966 and were initially a member of the American Football League. Following a merger took place between the AFL and the NFL the Cincinnati Bengals were assigned to the newly established American Football Conference in the North division. The Bengals won the 1981 and 1988 AFC championships but the Super Bowls of these years to the San Francisco 49ers. With all the ups and downs they have encountered they have remained relevant. To this day, the team is part of the 12 NFL teams that have never won the Super Bowl.
Check Out More AFC Betting Guides: