Dallas Cowboys are a professional American football team that forms part of the National Football Conference in the south division. The pro football team hails from the Frisco in Texas. This formidable team has made it to the Super Bowl eight times since joining the NFL in 1960. The cowboys have a reputation of being the most valuable team in the NFL with Forbes noting their net worth to be $4 billion in 2015. For the past 12 years, the team has been noted as the most valuable team in the NFL.
The Dallas Cowboys play all their home games at the AT&T Stadium. In this guide, we will look at the various sports betting sites that you should consider signing up with to bet on the Cowboys. These are great for Canadian punters because they are based online, therefore, making them easily accessible. We will also look at the various betting options that you can make. If you are looking for an easy way to place NFL bets on the Cowboys then, you‘ve come to the right place.
Best Sportsbooks for Dallas Cowboys Games
There are plenty of sports betting sites that bettors can make use of for Dallas Cowboys games betting. We have made things easier for you by listing some highly recommended sites that you can sign up with. They are reliable and convenient. Sportsbooks are also great because they offer punters more value for money through promotions and bonuses.
100% bonus of up to C$300
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
100% up to $100 welcome bonus Use bonus code 10PLAY
300% bonus on your first deposit
Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
What You’ll Find In this Guide:
Punters looking to place bets on the Dallas Cowboys have plenty of options available to them. In this section of the guide, we will look at the various betting options our Canadian punters can make use of.
- NFL Futures – these are wagering options that are dependent on the occurrence of a sports event set to take place in the future. In the NFL these wagers can be associated with the Super Bowl, NFC Conference Championships and Divisional Championships. The trick here is to place a bet on a team that you think will win before the first game is played.
- Moneyline – this betting option is the simplest one. All that you are required to do in this case is place a winning bet on the team that you think will win the match.
- Live betting – in this case, bettors are given the option of placing a bet on a match as it happens, live. So, as you watch an NFL game you determine what you think the next move will be and place your bet while the game is on. If you like the thrill of guessing what’s going to happen next in-game then this betting line is for you.
- Totals – this betting option is usually referred to as the Over/Under betting line. The sportsbook sets a guessed number as the combined total score of the game. Bettors are then required to bet on whether they think the total number will be over or under.
The Dallas Cowboys have an outstanding track record in the NFL. In 1966 the Cowboys began a streak of wins for 20 consecutive seasons. During this time the team accomplished the following:
- 18 years in the playoffs.
- 13 divisional championships titles.
- 5 trips to the Super Bowl championships
- 2 Super Bowl victories.
The cowboys have 5 championship rings to point out their victories, since their inception.