The Kansas City Chiefs, or just the Chiefs, are a professional football team. They are based in Kansas City in the state of Missouri. The Chiefs form part of the National Football League along with 31 other teams. If you are looking to bet on the Kansas City Chiefs then you are at the right place. In this guide, we will look at ways in which our punters can place bets on the Chiefs. We’ll also look at the various online sportsbooks that come highly recommended.
Kansas City Chiefs are also part of the American Football Conference, AFC, in the West Division along with three other teams. Prior to joining the NFL, the Chiefs were part of the America Football League, AFL, where they won three championships. The Chiefs competed in the super bowl in 1970 and went on to become champions, and have not made it to the finals since then. To make things easier for you we have listed some highly reputable sports betting sites in Canada that punters can make use of.
Recommended sportsbooks for Kansas City Chiefs Games
For punters based in Canada, there are several sports betting sites that you should consider signing up with if you want to bet on the NFL successfully. These are great for bettors who live their lives on the go because they offer convenience. You can bet using your smartphone, tablet anywhere and anytime. If you’re a couch potato then you can bet seated comfortably in your living room as well. They also offer great value for money through promotions and bonuses.
Kansas City Chiefs Betting Guide Page Links:
The wagering options that exist for all the AFC Kansas City Chiefs games are simple enough for new punters to understand.
- Moneyline – in terms of this wager, you are required to pick a team that you believe will win the game. For example, if the Kansas Chiefs were to play against the Raiders, then as a supporter of the Chiefs you would place a bet on them to win. It only makes sense for you to bet on a team if you think they are going to win.
- NFL Futures – this betting option requires that a bet is placed in an event that is to occur in the distant future. The most common bet, in this case, is placing a wager on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. It is important that you look at the odds of this happening in the sportsbooks prior to placing a bet. The trick here is to bet on the team before the first game of the season takes place.
- Prop bets –A proposition bet is controlled by the sportsbooks. This wager is not boxed into fixed meaning. It is largely dependent on the occurrence of a certain event during an NFL game. The common prop is placing a bet on ‘first touchdown of the game bet’ or ‘which player will score the said touchdown’.
- Over/under – this bet is also known as the Totals bet. The sports betting site will set a number as the presumed combined total points of a game. You are required to bet on whether you think the actual number of points combined will be over or under that set by the sportsbook.
Prior to placing a bet, you need to formulate a strategy. In this section of the Kansas City Chiefs betting guide, we will look at a few tips you can implement in order to place your bet.
- Download the Chiefs App.
- Stay updated with all relevant information and news on the team.
- Watch as many games as you can that involve the Chiefs.
- Look at the current NFL standings.
- Sign up with a sportsbook that offers competitive odds.
- Manage your budget accordingly. Only bet with what you can afford to lose.
- Make use of the promotions and bonuses offered to you by the sports betting site.
The aim of online sports betting is to make your life easier. In between our busy lives, it’s great to know that betting can take place from the comfort of the couch.
Check Out More AFC Team Guides Here: