The New York Giants are among the oldest NFL team. The team is nicknamed the ‘G-men’ and since their establishment in 1925, the Giants have won 16 division championships. The team has also won four Super Bowls. Their most recent Super Bowl win was in 2011. They’ve also won 11 Conference Championships, the most recent of which was in 2011. The New York Giants have been in the playoffs 31 times. Canadian punters looking to place bets on the Giants can do so with ease through the use of sports betting sites.
New York Giants are a formidable team. In this guide, we will take a look at some of the betting sites that punters can sign up with in order to place bets on the Giants’ games. We will also look at popular betting sites as well as popular options in the NFL that can be implemented. If you are not so sure about which football team to bet on we will look at the NY Giants’ track record.
Best Betting Sites for New York Giants Games
We will now look at the betting sites that you can use to bet on the New York Giants games and other NFL games in general. The online sportsbooks platforms in Canada are great because bettors can use them to place wagers on the giants from the comfort of their homes. Also, they give punters great value for the CA$ by way of promotions and bonuses.
What You’ll Find in this Guide:
When betting on the New York Giants there are plenty of options you can implement. These options are quite popular among seasoned punters because they are profitable.
- NFL Futures – in this case, punters are given the opportunity to bet on a game involving the New York Giants that is set to take place in the future. It can be the divisional championships, or the super bowl, or both. The trick with this bet is to place it before the first game of the season starts. The pay-out is, however, not determined then because the odds on the bet may change as the season progresses.
- Live betting – this wagering option is also known as the In-play bet option. in this case, bettors are given the option of placing a bet on a New York Giants game as it happens live. For this option, it is advised that you sign up with a sports betting site that streams the Giants games live.
- Over/Under – some seasoned punters or sportsbooks may refer to this as the Totals betting line. The betting site sets a presumed number as the potential combined total points of the game. Punters should then bet on whether they think the total points of the game, combined, will be over or under that set by the bookmakers.
- Parlay – this betting option combines all the bets together in one betting ticket. For example, the Moneyline, over/under, futures bet and other options are under one ticket. Should one bet lose the whole ticket is considered a loss.
The New York Giants have a rich history in the NFL spanning over 90 years.
- The Giants won their first NFL Championships in 1927.
- In 1956 the NY Giants won the NFL title under the guidance of then coach, Lee Howell.
- In 1986 and 1990 The Giants won over the Denver and Buffalo Bills, respectively, in the Super Bowl Championships of these years.
- NY Giants have also won in the Super Bowl Championships twice against the New England Patriots.