Tampa Bay Buccaneers Guide CA
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers American football club was originally formed in 1976 when they joined the National football league as an expansion team. They form part of the South Division of the National Football Conference. Buccaneers initially formed part of the American Football Conference which is the other conference in the NFL. All the Tampa Bay Buccaneers home games are played at the Raymond James Stadium.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a family-owned football team, owned by the Glazer family. The Buccaneers have only managed to win one Super Bowl championship. For Canadian punters looking to place online bets on the buccaneers, you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will look at the various betting sites that you can trust with your wagers. We will also look at the most popular betting options that exist in the NFL. We will also give our CA punters a few tips and tricks to help them get started in the world of sports betting.
Best Betting Sites for Buccaneers Fans
For Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans or just NFL lovers, there are quite a few betting sites that punters can make use of. To make things easier for you we have listed a few highly reputable sports betting sites below that you should consider signing up with. These are great because of the convenience that comes with using them. Also, bettors are rewarded with free bets and promotional offers every once in a while, which makes skipping the queue worth it. Don’t believe us? Head over to the sites below to see for yourself.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Page Links:
When it comes to betting on the NFC Tampa Bay Buccaneers games punters are spoilt for choice because there are so many betting options. In this section of the guide, we will look at the various betting options that we recommend when enjoying your favourite pastime.
- Moneyline – this wagering option simply affords the bettor with the opportunity of picking the presumed winning team in any match set up. This wagering option is preferred by many bettors because it is easy to understand and can be quite profitable depending on the teams that are playing.
- Props – these are bets you place on the occurrence of certain events in the match. Usually, they are placed on individual players but they can apply to other factors as well. For example, you can place a bet on a player to make the first touchdown of the game. You can also make a bet on which team will score the first points of the game. One this happens in a match your bet is won, regardless of the outcomes.
- Futures – This betting option is for punters that believe they can predict the season’s champions. At the beginning of a season, each bettor is given the opportunity to put forth who they think will win the Super Bowl, or which teams will make it into the playoffs. The main factors to consider are that this bet ties up your bankroll for months on end, also, you have to be patient and skilful when placing the bet. These can be quite profitable should your bet be successful.
- Parlays – in this case, punters can make multiple bets on one betting ticket. So, all the above-mentioned betting options can be on one ticket. However, should one bet be lost the whole ticket is considered defunct. This simply means you lose your parlay bet.
For new bettors that don’t know much about sports betting, or seasoned bettors looking to enhance their current skills, these tips are for you. When betting on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers keep the following in mind:
- Research the team’s previous performance.
- Look at the track record of that team, going back 10 years.
- Sign up with a sportsbook that is highly reputable.
- Make use of the promotions and bonuses that are afforded to you.
- Place prop bets on individual players.
- Stay updated on all relevant news on the team.
- Stay away from injury-prone players.
If you think you are ready to place bets on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after reading our guide then head over to the above-listed betting sites. Sign up today to get your free bet bonuses!