Advanced Hockey Betting Tips Canada
Advanced Hockey Betting tips are factors that Potential punters and seasoned ones always research. This is because they are always looking for new ways to ensure that their betting strategies are foolproof. Hockey in Canada enjoys a lot of support from fans of the sport. The most popular league in the sport is the National Hockey League. It has teams from Canada participating in it as well, because of that the league sees a lot of betting action in Canada.
Advanced Hockey Betting requires that a bettor does the necessary research to ensure potential profit from their bets. There are several betting options to implement when placing ice hockey wagers. In this guideline, we will address these betting types. We will also look at the various sportsbooks that you can make use of when making your bets. By the end of this guideline, you’ll be ready to place bets on various NHL games with ease. Read the guide below to find out more!
Best Sportsbooks for Advanced Hockey Betting
There are plenty of sportsbooks that are available in Canada for Advanced Hockey Betting. It’s always important to make sure that whichever sportsbook you sign up with best suits your preferences. To assist you with making the correct decision we have compiled a list of reputable sportsbooks at your disposal.
What You’ll Find in this Guide:
- Research the teams’ travelling schedule
- Place your bets with highly recommended sportsbooks
- Look out for player injuries
- Avoid betting on the favourite just because they are a favourite. Looking at their recent performances, question whether they are the best option
There are various options when it comes to hockey betting that you could make use of. Below we will list the most common betting types.
- The Moneyline odds – this the most popular betting option because it’s the simplest. The object is to identify a team that you think will win the game.
- NHL Futures and Props – we will break these into two for your convenience. A futures bet is a bet that you place on a game that will occur in the future. An example of this is placing a bet on which team will win the Stanley Cup at the start of the season. A prop bet or proposition bet was created purely for recreational purposes. These can range from which team scores first in a match to which player will out-perform the others.
- NHL Puck-Line – this bet type is specific to hockey betting. This option levels the playing field between the favourites and the underdog.
- Over/Under – this betting option is also referred to as the Totals bet. It is the second most popular bet, following moneylines. In this case, a bet is placed on the total score of the match. A better picks whether it will be over or under the number selected by the sportsbooks.
Advanced Hockey Betting tips are a great way to constantly improve your betting capabilities. Any bet placed has a certain risk attached to it but with proper research and general knowledge of the game, you should anticipate earning great winnings.
If you are keen on getting started with hockey betting feel free to sign up with any one of our recommended sportsbooks.