The Boston Bruins, based in Boston, are an ice hockey team that competes professionally in the National Hockey League. The team is under the Eastern Conference of the NHL along with five other teams. The Bruins have called Matthew’s Arena and the Boston Garden home before settling into their home ground stadium in TD Garden. Boston Bruins have a very rich history in the Ice Hockey Arena. To date, the team has won over 5 Stanley Cup Championships.
The Boston Bruins were established in 1924. They have managed to garner support by creating a large fan base. Canadian punters looking to place bets on the Boston Bruins can do so easily. There are plenty of online sportsbooks that are available to CA punters. In this guide, we will look at the various high ranking sports betting sites. We will also look at a few of the most popular betting options that you should consider implementing when betting on this NHL team.
Best Boston Bruins Betting Sites
The sites that we have listed below cover all the NHL Boston Bruins games. If you are looking for a reputable and reliable casino site then look no further. Many punters in the great white north already use these sites because they provide them with convenience. You can skip the queues at all the retailers and sign up to bet online today. There are plenty of rewards and promotions that you will be eligible to receive.
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Boston Bruins Page Links:
- Betting Options for Bruins’ Games
- Tips for Betting on the Boston Bruins
- Bet on the Boston Bruins Today
There are plenty of betting options that Boston Bruins fans can implement. Whether you are new to sports betting or you are looking for ways to better your skills, this next section of our guide is of importance.
- Puck Lines – this betting option sets the favourite and the underdog apart by giving the underdog a starting point that is favoured at +1.5 and the favourite a starting point set at -1.5. The team indicated as the favourites would need to win the match by 2 points in order for the bet to be considered as successful, should a winning bet be placed.
- Totals – in this case, the bookmakers sets a number as the totals score of the game and this is a result of the combined points from each team. You are then expected to state whether you think the team’s combined score will be over or under the number in the sportsbook. This betting option is also known as the Over/Under option.
- Grand Salami – this betting option refers to the totals bet, however, it covers the over/under bets on all NHL games taking place in one day.
- NHL Futures – Do you think you know which team will lift the Stanley Cup this year? If so, this is an option worth considering. In this case, bettors are expected to predict which team they think will either lift the cup at the end of the season or which teams will make it to the playoffs. One factor to remember is that betting options can only be placed in the beginning stages of the season.
Now, any reasoning punter knows that in order for your tips to be successful you have to put in place a strategy. In this section of our guide, we will give you a few tips that will help you formulate a foolproof strategy.
- Do your research on the team.
- Analyze the players form in previous games.
- Always stay updated on all new information regarding the team.
- Sign up with a reputable Betting site.
- Manage your bankroll accordingly. Don’t go into debt while betting.
- Make use of all the wagering rewards after you’ve read the requirements.
When placing bets on the Boston Bruins it only makes sense to make sure that you watch all the team’s games. This is to make sure that you do not make the same mistakes in terms of your betting options.
Check Out More NHL Eastern Teams Here: