Best NHL Central Division Guide
Formed in 1993, the Central Division of the National Hockey League falls under the Western Conference of the league. There are seven teams under this division, which we will look into later on in our guide. If you are new to NHL betting then you won’t find it difficult to navigate through the various divisions and conferences. If you are a seasoned punter looking to find an easier way to indulge in NHL betting then this guide is also for you.
Betting on games that take place in the NHL Central Division has been made easy for Canadian punters through the use of offshore sports betting sites. In this guide, we will take you through these betting sites. Also, if you are looking for betting tips and various ways to strengthen your strategy when betting on NHL Central Division games then you are at the right place. We’ll go through some of the popular betting options to help you brush up on your skills as well.
Best Betting Sites for NHL Central Division Games
Earlier, we mentioned making use of offshore sites to bet on all the NHL Western Conference Central Division games. In this part of our guide, we have listed the top betting sites that punters in Canada can make use of. There quite a few benefits attached to using these online sportsbooks. Punters are eligible to get bonuses and promotions upon signing up for a real money account. Also, they are a lot more convenient for bettors who live their lives on the go. You can bet using your mobile or any other compatible device.
$ 500 Bonus
NHL Central Division Page Links:
- Teams in the Division
- Betting Options in the NHL Central Division
- Betting Tips for NHL Central Division
Teams in the Division
There are seven teams in total in the NHL Central Division. If you are not exactly sure of which teams form part of this division, the have a look at the list below.
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Nashville Predators
- Louis Blues
- Dallas Stars
- Winnipeg Jets
- Colorado Avalanche
- Minnesota Wild
Betting Options in the NHL Central Division
There are plenty of options that are available to punters when it comes to betting on the games in the NHL Central Division. We’ve decided to list and define these options to make things easier for you.
- Moneyline – in this case, you are simply required to bet on the team that you think, based on odds and predictions, will a match.
- Puck line – this bet is similar to the football spread bet. The line is set in stone at 1.5 for each game in the NHL. The underdog will be marked as such; ‘+1.5’ by sportsbooks which means they must not lose by more than two goals or 1.5 points. Marked as such ‘-1.5’ is the favorite team marked to win by sportsbooks, but for your win bet to be successful they must win by more than 2 goals or by 1.5 points.
- Over/Under – sportsbooks set a presumed number as the potential final total score for a game. As a punter, you would be required to bet on whether you think the actual final total score of the game will be over or under the number in the sportsbook.
- Grand Salami – this betting option is the Over/Under the option, the difference is that with the grand salami you can bet the O/U on all matches taking place on that same day.
Betting Tips for NHL Central Division
If you don’t have a betting strategy in place then here are a few tips to help you formulate one. And, if you already have one, then implement the below information to strengthen your strategy.
- Keep your eye on the NHL Central Division Standings
- Take note of the player’s performances in each game.
- Avoid betting props on injury-prone players.
- Keep track of your bankroll.
- Stay up-to-date with all news relating to the division.
- Look for the strongest team in this division. Do so by conducting research on the number of championship titles for each team.
Now that we’ve taken you through the various teams in the division and we’ve shown you ways to improve your betting strategy, surely you’ve gained a better understanding. We suggest you have one last look at the betting sites available to Canadian punters. There are quite a few exciting punters who create their accounts.
Check Out More NHL Betting Guides: