Best Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Guide Canada
Tampa Bay Lightning is a professional Ice Hockey team and they compete in the National Hockey League, NHL. The team hails from Tampa, Florida. Currently, the team is under the Atlantic division of the Eastern Conference under the NHL. This team is nicknamed Bolts, after its namesake, lightning. All their home games are played at the Amalie Arena located in Tampa. Since its inception in 1992, the team has only won the Stanley Cup once in the 2003/04 NHL season.
Canadian punters can place bets on Tampa Bay Lightning games with ease using online sportsbooks. In this guide, we will look at the various sports betting sites that CA bettors can make use of. These are great because they offer more value to betting through bonuses that are awarded to bettors. Also, they make things for bettors much easier because they provide convenience. We will also look at the various betting options that exist in the NHL. These are the most popular and most profitable betting options.
Best Betting Sites for Tampa Bay Lightning Games
There are plenty of great betting sites that CA punters can use when wagering on the NHL Tampa Bay Lightning games. In this section of our guide, we will look at the highly recommended sites that we believe are perfect for bettors in the Great White North. There are plenty of free bet promotions that are available for punters who sign up on the sites.
Tampa Bay Lightning Page Links:
When it comes to wagering options for all Tampa Bay Lightning games or in the NHL, in general, there are a few sought-after ones that we prefer. To assist you with making the right decision when you do start betting we have listed and defined options for you below.
- Puck Lines – this betting option sets the favourite and the underdog apart by giving the underdog a starting point that is favoured at +1.5 and the favourite a starting point set at -1.5. The team indicated as the favourites would need to win the match by 2 points in order for the bet to be considered as successful, should you place a winning bet.
- NHL Futures – In this case, bettors are expected to predict which team they think will either lift the cup at the end of the season or which teams will make it to the playoffs. One factor to remember is that betting options can only be placed in the beginning stages of the season.
- Totals – this betting option may also be referred to as the Over/Under option. In this case, the bookmakers set a number as the totals score of the game and this is a result of the combined points from each team. You are then expected to state whether you think the team’s combined score will be over or under the number in the sportsbook.
- Grand Salami – this betting option refers to the totals bets that we previously covered. However, it covers the over/under bets on all NHL games taking place in one day.
In order to ensure that you place successful bets on all the Tampa Bay Lightning games then you need to create a rock-solid betting strategy.
- Conduct proper research on the team.
- Always take note of the performance of the players in recent games.
- Follow all news items relating to the team
- Sign up with a reputable sports betting site.
- Manage your bankroll accordingly to ensure that it lasts you throughout the NHL season.
- Make use of all the bonuses and promotions made available to you.
When placing bets on the Boston Bruins it only makes sense to make sure that you watch all the team’s games. This is to make sure that you do not make the same mistakes in terms of your betting options.
Check Out More Eastern NHL Teams: