The Champions League, particularly the UEFA Champions League, is one of the most loved, sought after and viewed sports tournaments around the world. The league, belonging to the game of passion, commonly known as soccer, is admired and sought after by punters around the world. Even bettors in Canada look forward to this league on the soccer calendar. With admiration, this league gets there is not a single bettor that wants to be left out.
Champions League betting is almost as popular as the games, events and players that fall under this league. In this guide, we will take you through the various Canadian sportsbooks that you can make use of for your online soccer betting. We will also take you through the betting options that are available to you in this league. Placing wagers on the Champions League will become a simple thing once you have read our guide. Seasoned and new bettors will place smarter bets because of the tips we will provide as well.
Champions League Best Sportsbooks
Sportsbooks that have Champions League betting options are plenty online. To find the perfect sportsbooks you have to look at its reliability and credibility. Before you sign up to a sportsbook you have to check whether their payment options and odds suit your preferences. To help you on your quest to find a great sportsbook for soccer betting we have listed a few. These come highly recommended by us because you get great value for money through bonuses and promotions.
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Champions League Guide Links:
There are several betting options that punters in Canada can make use of when it comes to placing bets on the Champions League.
- Moneyline – this betting line simply requires that a bettor to place a wager on the team that they anticipate will win the game.
- Over/Under – in this case, a sportsbook sets a total score of the game that is guessed by them. The bettor would have to decide that if they believe the actual total score will be over or under the number predicted by the sportsbook.
- Halftime/Fulltime Betting – with this bet, a wager is placed on the score at halftime and the fulltime score. The punters guess needs to be accurate for the bet to be successful.
- Draw No Bet – the betting option, in this case, is simple. The bettor starts off by picking the team that they think will win the match. This has an exception to it. Should the match result in a draw the bet will be refunded to you.
- Prop Betting – proposition bets generally create a bigger betting window. Canadian punters who wish to place their bets on the Champions League are given more options under this betting option. The options, in this case, are first goalscorer, last goal scorer and first goal. With each of these options, you can pick a player from either team. Some sportsbooks might show these options separately while others might have them under prop bets.
Below we will list a few tips for online soccer betting to help you get started. Betting on the champions league is profitable if you implement the below tips. Any punter should know that a bet is never placed without a strategy, otherwise, you’re just wasting money.
- Always do your research.
- Know the basic rules of the sport.
- Look for the best sportsbook and sign up with them.
- Always look at the previous performance of the team.
- Keep up with relevant information.
- Stay away from injury prone players.
- Always make sure that your chosen team is worth your bet. Take risks on the underdogs.
There is much to be said about the Champions League. Bettors in Canada can place bets on all the games that fall under the UEFA Champions league with ease using any one of our highly recommended sportsbooks.