Tennis betting online is popular among internet bettors in Canada. Tennis has a number of events that Canadian bettors can look forward to. The players in the sport are household names, therefore, making it easy to learn quickly who to put your buck on. However, that kind of betting is not recommended. This sport has a very large following and fan base around the world.
There are four major tournaments in the world. They are referred to as grand slams. In Canada, the Rogers Cup set a world record for the highest number of attendees at a week-long tennis tournament in 2017. This goes to show that the sport is growing in leaps and bounds among Canadians, therefore ought to grow among bettors in Canada. Many punters find it best to stick with online betting for tennis because it’s convenient. In this guide, we will help look for Canadian sports betting sites that are convenient and reliable.
Finding an Online Tennis Betting Sportsbook
Tennis betting starts with finding a suitable web-based sportsbook that operates in Canada. There are plenty of options when it comes to these betting platforms. There are plenty of scammers too. Finding a reputable sportsbook will require you to read reviews of each of the sportsbooks you come across before signing up to the online betting platform. Below is a table of our highly recommended sportsbooks that you should try. Each comes with a sign-up bonus of its own.
Tennis Betting Guide Page Links
- Tournaments for Tennis Betting
- Tips For Online Tennis Betting
- Tennis Bet Types
- Overall Tennis Online Tennis Betting
As previously mentioned, there are four Grand Slam tournaments in the world of tennis that bettors from Canada can place wagers on. These are; the French Open, US Open, Australian Open and Wimbledon. In addition to that, Canadian bettors can place wagers on home soil tournaments such as the Bell Challenge and the Rogers Cup. A lot of money is placed in these four major tournaments as they attract international attention.
Online Betting on Tennis is gaining popularity simply because tennis has a large following in Canada and around the world. As a first-time internet bettor, your first priority will be finding a player you think is worth your money. Placing an online wager on players that are considered to be the best will place you in the comfort position. This is because you ensure that your potential winnings are guaranteed. Increase your chances of winning by placing online bets on all the grand slams your favourites will participate in. If your player of choice is a great player then they should be in all four grand slams.
There are quite a few ways to bet on your favourite sport. Tennis is played throughout the year. This means there is no limit on the countless opportunities that come your way. These are the bets on offer;
- Handicap Betting – this is when a bettor places an online wager on a tennis player to either perform as expected in the game or to play better than anticipated.
- Over/Under – the focus of this bet is the total number of sets played in one game. The online bettor places a wager on the number of sets that are played and not the result of the match.
- In-Play betting – this is when a bet is made during the tennis game. This type of betting is popular at the moment because it opens up the door to more rewards. An online tennis bettor can place a wager on the match results to individual points.
- Correct score – In this case, an online wager is placed on the final score of the game. Another factor is by how much the player won.
- Outright betting – this is in relation to the tournament at hand and who you think will win the overall tournament.
- Parlay Betting – this is a form of wager is placed on multiple games taking place on the same day.
Canadians have the means to place a wager online. This is possible through these easy and accessible with all the sportsbook options that all cater to this thrilling hobby. With all the options available in the world of tennis online betting there is no way a bettor cannot make money. Look at all the options at your disposal and all the odds compiled by bookmakers and this should make your journey as an internet-based bettor easier.
See More Sports Betting Guides Below: