Cleveland Browns are a professional American football team. They originate from Cleveland, Ohio. The football team was established in 1945 as initial members of the All-American Football Conference. Cleveland Browns dominated the AAFC four seasons of the league before it was disbanded in 1949. Their home games are played at the FirstEnergy Stadium. If you are looking to place bets on the team this NFL season then you’ve landed on the right page.
The Cleveland Browns joined the National Football League, NFL, and won a championship title in the first season under the NFL. They also won the 1954, 1955 and 1964 championships. At the moment the team forms part of the American Football Conference in the North Division. In this guide, we will go through the various sports betting sites that you can make use of. These sites are great for our Canadian punters because they allow you to place bets on the NFL games from the comfort of your home.
Best Sportsbooks to Bet on the Cleveland Browns
Online sportsbooks will have odds and betting lines available for all the Cleveland Browns games. Sports betting sites offer punters convenience and reliability. For your convenience, we have selected a few highly recommended bookmakers for sports betting in Canada.
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
What You’ll Find in this Guide:
There are plenty of wagering options that are available in the NFL. The below options can be implemented when placing bets on the Cleveland Browns.
- Moneyline – this betting option requires the bettor to bet on the team that they presume will win the game. It is the simplest and the most popular betting line.
- Over/Under – a bookmaker will have set a number as the assumed total points of the game combining the team’s points. You are required to select whether you think the total score will be over or under the one selected by the bookmaker. This betting option is also referred to as a Totals bet.
- Prop Bets – these cannot be boxed in terms of their meaning. They are favoured by many Canadian punters because when done right they are quite profitable. A proposition bet can be anything from betting on a team to score first in a match, or a player from a certain team to score the first touchdown. What’s great about these is that they are not dependent on the final outcome of the game.
- Futures Bets – in this case, a punter places a bet on an event that is set to take place in the distant future. A typical example in the NFL would be betting on a team to win the super bowl before the first match of the season. These are also quite profitable.
- Look at Brown’s previous track record.
- Sign up with a sportsbook that will offer you competitive odds as these determine the pay-out.
- Watch as many games as you can to check on the team’s form.
- Make use of all the promotions and bonuses available in the sportsbook.
- Manage your bankroll.
By making use of the above tips you could formulate your strategy and implement it when betting on the Cleveland Brown games.
If you are keen on getting started in NFL betting then feel free to sign up with any of the sportsbooks that we have listed above. Join today and get rewarded!