Denver Broncos are a professional football team based in Denver, Colorado. The Broncos were part of the American Football League, AFL, and joined the National Football League in 1970. This was due to the merger of the AFL and the NFL. The team plays their home games at the Broncos Stadium at Mile High. They have a mobile app that their fans can download and access anytime to get the latest news relating to the team.
The Denver Broncos are part of the West division of the American Football Conference (AFC). They are one of four teams in the division. The Broncos are known to be among the most dominating teams in the NFL. In this guide, we will assist our Canadian punters who wish to place bets on the Denver Broncos games. We will do so through sharing a list of highly reputable sports betting sites that punters should consider signing up with. We will also share some football betting options that you can implement in the Denver Broncos games.
Top Sportsbooks for Denver Broncos
There are plenty of online sportsbooks that have wagering options on the Denver Broncos games and all other NFL games. To narrow it down for you we have listed some of the highly reputable betting sites. If you are keen on betting on the Broncos then you should consider signing up with any of these sportsbooks. They offer our Canadian punters convenience by way of mobile betting and skipping the long queues at some betting retailers.
Denver Broncos Page Links:
There are plenty of betting options that punters can use when betting on the Denver Broncos games. In this section, we will list these options for you and briefly define them.
- Moneyline – This is the simplest betting option that exists. You simply bet on the team that you think will win a match. Many bettors still prefer this option over many others.
- Over/Under – the sportsbook sets a number as the presumed combined total points of the game. You are required to bet on whether you think the final score will be over or under the number set by the sportsbook.
- Props – these are also known as proposition bets. Punters can place bets on any event that may occur during the game. Prop bets range from ‘which player will score the first touchdown in the game’ or ‘how long you think the national anthem will be’. They are quite profitable and should, therefore, have some thought put in them.
- Futures – these are wagers placed on an event that is set to take place in the distant future. The most common wager in the case is betting on the team that you will win the Super Bowl. The trick is to pick a team before the first game of the season. So, if you believe the Denver Broncos might win the Super Bowl then this betting line is for you.
This NFL team is quite dominant. The Denver Broncos have won three Super Bowls since their establishment. They are 8-time conference champions and they have won 15 divisional championships in the North division of the AFC. Since 1970 they have participated in playoffs 22 times. This team has a deeply-rooted and rich history in the NFL.
If you are looking to maximize your profits on Denver Broncos bets then pay attention to the following:
- Watch as many Denver Broncos games as you can to assess the team’s form.
- Download their app so you are constantly updated with news relevant to the team.
- Make use of prop bets on individuals rather than always betting on the team in its entirety.
- Look at the team’s track record in the NFL. Also, look at the current NFL Standings.
- Sign up with sportsbooks that will offer the best odds as these determine pay-out.
- Make use of all the promotions and bonuses offered by the sportsbook after you have read the terms and conditions of the said rewards.
If you are keen on placing wagers then we suggest you sign up with the sports betting sites listed above. These will assist you greatly. Join today to start betting!
Check Out Other AFC team Guides Here: