Toronto Maple Leafs will play host to the St Louis Blues during the anticipated conference clash this evening. Now, if you are keen on betting on this game, it is important that you consider each team’s records. The Maple Leafs going into that clash with 2-0-1 record. For the Leafs, this match is important for their bounce back after losing to the Canadiens on home ground.
Unlike the Toronto Maple Leafs, the St Louis Blues are looking to stay on track with their recent success. They come into the game with a record of 1-0-1. They recently won against the Dallas stars in a home game.
The odds for the game, according to William Hill, are:
St. Louis Blues
Puck line: (+1.5) -235
Totals:O(6) – 110
Toronto Maple Leafs
Puck line: (-1.5) +205
Totals: U(6) -110
For a brief idea of what to expect, we have sourced the below video from the NHL YouTube channel. see match highlights of both teams in action, a couple of months ago!
Venue: Scotiabank Arena Toronto
Date & Time: October 7th, 19h00.
Line: TOR – 135 Over/Under 6.5
Check Out More Sports News Here:
- Liverpool vs. Leicester City: Match Preview
- MLB World Series Championship: Atlanta Braves vs. St Louis Cardinals
- Spencer Dinwiddie Introduces Tokenization in the NBA
- The ATP Has Banned Nick Kyrgios Following Investigations
- Rugby World Cup Fixture: Canada vs Italy