The NCAAB is a college basketball tournament that is responsible for the March Madness. The competition takes place annually in November and takes the betting world by storm every year without fail. During this period, hundreds of college teams compete for the championship. Several NCAAB teams compete in the tournament in their different conferences the teams that do well get their chance to participate in the March Madness. NCAAB attracts plenty of bettors in Canada. Therefore, you must pick a reliable sportsbook and one that has the best odds.
NCAAB betting is not so different from betting options that apply to Basketball in general. In this guideline, we are going to explore the various betting options that apply to the NCAAB. We will also look at the different sports betting sites that are available online that have made provision for Canadian bettors. These sportsbooks are great because they give the bettor more value for their money through bonuses and promotions.
Sportsbooks for NCAAB Betting
There are plenty of sportsbooks that a punter in Canada can use for NCAAB bets. It’s always important to check whether the betting site you are keen on signing up with is reliable. For your convenience, we have picked out highly recommended sportsbooks that you can use for your online betting hobby. What’s great about internet sportsbooks is that you no longer gave to leave the comfort of your home to place a bet. It can all be done digitally.
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Betting on the NCAA Basketball
There is plenty of betting options that you could make use of when it comes to betting on the NCAAB.
- Moneyline – this betting line is the simplest of them all. A punter places a bet on which team they expect will win the game. If the team does indeed win, then the bet is won, and the bettor is paid.
- Proposition Bets – commonly referred to as prop bets. This betting option is excellent for beginners in the world of sports betting because they offer flexibility. Prop bets usually aren’t affected by the outcome of a bet. The most common prop bet is ‘which player will score first in the game’ if the player indeed scores first, then the bet is won. It is that easy.
- Totals – these bet types are also commonly referred to as the over/under bet. Sportsbooks will give a proposed end score of a game and bettors will decide whether they think it will be over or under. If the score is under the number provided and you bet that it would be under, then you win the bet. However, should be it is over, and you bet under, then you lose the game.
- Teasers – in this case, a teaser is a bet placed on multiple aspects of the game. All the bets must be correct for the bettor to receive a pay-out. Because the bettor can adjust the odds, the pay-out is not as significant.
- Live betting – this betting option allows you to bet on the game while it happens. Live betting includes all of the above-mentioned betting options.