The Buffalo Sabres will host the Montreal Canadiens this evening at the Key Bank Center in Buffalo, New York City. Both teams have proven to be teams to watch out for in the NHL as they have been at the top of their game. The Sabres and the Canadiens come into this match set up with fairly good records of their previous games.
Even though the Montreal Canadiens are generally the stronger team, many expert bettors have identified the buffalo sabres as potential winners of the match. This is due to how well the Sabres have been performing throughout the season.
Below, our team has sourced odds from William Hill for the match, which is open to our Canadian punters. If you are looking to bet on the game do so while you still have time.
|Buffalo Sabres vs. Montreal Canadiens||Moneyline||Puck line (1.5)||Totals|
|Buffalo Sabres||-120||+215||O(6) +100|
|Montreal Canadiens||+100||-245||O(6) -120|
Check out this video from a previous match up from the last time these teams met.
Match details are as follows:
Date: 9 October 2019 (Wednesday)
Location: Key Bank Center, Buffalo, New York
The line is set at BUF -115 O/U 6
Check Out More Sports News Here:
- Match Preview: Toronto Maple Leafs Play Against the St. Louis Blues
- Liverpool vs. Leicester City: Match Preview
- MLB World Series Championship: Atlanta Braves vs. St Louis Cardinals
- Spencer Dinwiddie Introduces Tokenization in the NBA
- The ATP Has Banned Nick Kyrgios Following Investigations