NCAA football is the most popular type of college sports to wager on. Bettors in Canada can get in on the action as well. Because of how short the season is punters can expect a jam-packed Sunday football schedule. Each team in the NCAA will play around 13 games per season, which in turn creates plenty of betting opportunities for bettors. NCAA Football Betting lines are the same as they would be in the National Football League. This means that if you can place a bet on the NFL, there is nothing stopping you from placing a bet on NCAA Football.
NCAA Football is a great way for bettors to exercise their betting options because of the expanded market of college football. In this guideline, we’ll be sharing a few betting options that are available for bettors. We will also list a few reputable Canadian betting sites that we highly recommend. By the end of this guide, you’ll be able to comfortably place bets on NCAA Football.
Betting Sites for NCAA football
There are plenty of betting sites that cater to the Canadian market when it comes to NCAA football betting. These online sportsbooks are ones that we recommend you use for all your betting needs regarding the NCAA football games. It’s important to pick a sportsbook that offers the best odds because the odds, in this case, determine how much your payout will be.
- Betway Sportsbook
Sign up bonus of up to C$200 in Free Bets
- Leovegas Sportsbook
100% bonus of up to C$300
- Spin Sports
Sign up of up to C$300 free bets
- Mr Green
Sign up bonus of up to C$20 in Free Bets
Get A C$10 Free bet when you bet C$10
- 22bet Sportsbook
300% bonus on your first deposit
- Royal Panda Sportsbook
$20 Free Bet Sign up bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
Deposit $250 to get 100% bonus
- 888Sport Sportsbook
NCAAF Page Links:
- Prop Bets – prop bets are a great way for potential punters to get started in the world of sports betting. They bring the entertainment element into it. Prop bets can be anything from ‘which player will hit the first touchdown’ to ‘how long the national anthem will be’.
- Over/Under – these bet types are also commonly referred to as totals. Betting sites will have a number as their calculated potential final score of the game. In this case, punters are given the opportunity to challenge this by stating whether they think the total score will be over or under the number in the sportsbook.
- Futures Bet – this kind of bet is placed on a game that will take place later on in the NCAAF season or a bet placed on the final outcome of the season. In order to protect your bankroll, it’s important to stay away from bets such as this one. This is because your money is tied up in one bet. It is, however, a very profitable bet should the outcome be a positive one.
- Point Spread – this wager option levels the playing field between the favourite and underdog. The favourite team will be labelled with a negative sign, (-), and the underdog will be labelled with a positive sign, (+). In this case, the favourite will win have got a number of points above the spread to win the bet for you, if they stay within the spread or lower, the bet will be lost, even if they win the game.
There is one main reason bettors should bet on NCAA Football, and we believe this is a good enough reason, the number of games that one can bet on. There are over 40 games that take place in the NCAA Football league. With this many games, available bettors are given a wide spectrum of games to bet on.
- Sign up with sportsbooks that give you value for your money
- Protect your bankroll. Remember there are plenty of games that take place during the NCAA football season and you don’t want to spend your money on a few bets.
- Stay updated on team records and performances of teams.
- Look at the teams travelling schedule
- Home field advantage is another factor to consider
There are plenty of ways to maximise your bets. Therefore, it is important for you to conduct your research and clearly understand your options.