Woodbine Racetrack is located in Toronto and is considered to be among the most prestigious racetracks in Canada. The Woodbine Racetrack was opened to the public back in 1956. The most popular race that is held at the Woodbine Racetrack is the Queen’s Plate with a purse of $1,500 000. This glamorous race is the first leg of the Canadian Triple Crown Race. The racetrack is also famous for having been the only other country to host the Breeder’s Cup World Championship, which took place in 1996.
Woodbine Racetrack is famously known for other racing events that bettors from all over Canada like to place wagers on. In this guide, we will look at the various sports betting sites that punters can use to bet of events at the track. We will also look at the various events that keep the track so busy. Another aspect we will look at is the wagering options that are available at these racetrack events.
Woodbine Racetrack Betting
Woodbine racetrack horse racing events can easily be wagered on with the use of sports betting sites. For your convenience, we have listed sites that we highly recommend below.
Woodbine Racetrack Page Links:
- Events at Woodbine Racetrack
- How to Bet Online for Woodbine Racetrack Events
- More Information on the Track
The Woodbine racetrack is busy for most of the year, that being from April to December, every year. As we had previously mentioned, the event Woodbine racetrack is popularly known for is the Queen’s Plate, which is over 150 years old. There are two other events that make up the Canadian Triple Crown and these are listed below.
- Prince of Wales – this race is the second part of the Canadian Triple Crown. It takes place at the Fort Erie racetrack.
- Breeder’s Stakes – this race is the third and final instalment of the Canadian Triple Crown. The race takes place at the E.P Taylor Turf. It takes place every August.
Other events that take place at the racetrack include:
- Woodbine Mile race that has a purse of $800,000 attached to it
- P. Taylor Stakes race which has a purse of $500,000
- The Nearctic stakes are another race that takes place at the Woodbine racetrack. It has a purse of $250,000
- Northern Dancer Turf Stakes is a $300,000 race that also takes place at Woodbine.
- Look for a sports betting site that will offer you the best possible odds. Bear in mind the odds determine your payout.
- Sign up with the site. Up on you can enjoy the bonuses and promotions and bonuses.
- Make your first deposit. When it comes to money try to stick to your budget, commonly referred to as a bankroll in betting.
- Make Your preferred Bet
In order to maximize your potential pay-out always conduct proper research on the horse racing event at Woodbine.
An interesting titbit about the Woodbine racetrack is that it has a casino on the premises. The addition of the casino has turned it into a gambler’s paradise. The casino has a wide variety of games available for enjoyment.